Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 2 - On the Loose

Today was a very relaxing day as I got ready to travel tomorrow. I am going to Silver City, NM to meet up with Arda... yes again! Blow Kiss Arda has Thursday off so I guess we will do some sight seeing with Jan and Jeannie if they want.

Anyone want to dance the Watusi, well pick your partner and have at it but you better sit down before the music stops though.






 
I spent today cleaning the trailer (takes about 5 minutes Thumbs Up) doing laundry, flushing tanks and filling the fresh water tank. That about killed the morning as I did not get up very early and did not move very fast... I prefer to call it moseying around...

After lunch I went to Bob's to watch for a while and take some pictures. Here is Bob's new saddle. This is a further refinement of the saddle I bought. This saddle weighs about ~20 pounds vs mine at ~30 vs a standard saddle at ~50. It is stout enough to withstand the rigors of roping so it should be a very popular saddle. As Bob's new one squeaks I offered to trade him even as all the squeaks are gone from mine but he said he would put up with it... why am I not surprised!

Well I am all "hooked up" and ready to hit the road in the morning. I don't know about completing my blog once I meet up with Arda as I am sure she has plans for us... if she doesn't, I do.Cool
Temperature = 77

No comments: