Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 6 & 7 - On the Loose

A couple of slow days as Wrangler Dave is having withdrawal symptoms because he has not been on a horse for over a week now. Sad

Yesterday I went to Sierra Vista (the largest town in these parts) to a Best Buy for a new TV. When I removed the old one from the shelf, all I heard was rattle/rattle so I guess it really didn't make the journey back from Silver City. I took a side trip to Tombstone which was very busy with tourists. I came back to the trailer to hook-up the Dish TV but I guess I will have to have the installer come out...

Today I went to Our Lady of Lourdes Church. It is an older church and was pretty busy. It is really strange to drive around and see all the stores (except Safeway and Wal-Mart) closed. Even the restaurants are closed on Sundays, including the DQ. I spent the day cleaning the trailer and just generally taking it easy.

For those of you in the know, you can see from the picture that I am wearing my "ranch t-shirt"...

Temperature = 78

No comments: