Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 18 & 19 - Kerrville TX

Yesterday was really nice as Arda and I spent some time together. We were really lazy and got up late, had a leisurely breakfast and just generally putzed around until after lunch... we even had lunch at the trailer if you can believe it, Arda cooked again... grilled cheese sandwiches. Belly Laugh
After lunch it was off to the bike shop where Arda picked up a few items like a new carrier and bike bag as her old bag was too small for all the goodies she carries. Open Mouth She also picked up a small recorder so she won't forget anything ever again... if she remembers to use it that is.

We also had a great Mexican dinner at Mamacitas with Jan, Jeanie, and Phyllis. If you are ever in Kerrville, TX I highly recommend it if you like Mexican Food.

This morning started early as Arda had to be at the hotel (yes she spent the night with Wrangler Dave) around 7:30 AM. We made it in plenty of time but I went for a coffee in the hotel and locked the truck. Needless to say I was not very popular Madwhen I showed up several minutes later. It worked out as Arda was ready to leave with time to spare.
As Arda and company were pedaling down the road, she left behind a few chores for me like shopping, a sink full of dirty dishes, an unmade bed (she must think she was in a hotel, Frown and my most favorite chore... cleaning the turlett! Lots of fun eh!

As for general cleaning, I decided to suck it up and buy a dust buster as picking stuff off the sofa and other upholstered areas was tedious with only your hands to do it with.

I repacked the truck as stuff was all over the place because Arda just keeps buying - HA!. The TV and Dish tuner were installed today... yes the TV still works just fine no thanks to being dropped 5'.

Now I am going to have some nachos, send in my taxes and just relax tonight. Tomorrow I have to catch Arda again in Bastrop.

Temperature = 83 (very pleasant as the humidity is low).

No comments: